GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions ("GTC") of the contracting party apply to the ordering of goods from the range of goods offered in our webshop, in particular also for the ordering of products. For the ordering of products, services or digital content that can be downloaded, these terms and conditions do not apply, but other terms and conditions apply. The delivery of products takes place only in common household quantities. All CBDplus products are not sold to minors under the age of 18.
CBDplus is not authorized authorised to provide health claims. We sell CBD raw materials. CBD products are not intended for cure, prevention, diagnosis or illness. CBD may have pharmacological properties.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) By clicking on the button "order Order & payPay" you accept our terms and conditions and confirm that you are 18 years old.
(1a) By clicking on the button "Order & Pay" you make a binding offer to buy the goods in your shopping cart and accept the terms and conditions. Our automatically received order automatically sends a confirmation confirmations document that your order has been received by us, . but are not yet an acceptance of your offer dar. A contract will comes only through our express acceptance, either by we sending out with a separate e-mail, or by sending the goods.
(2) You are obliged to complete all (or make) the fields (or details) provided for you in the order form completely and truthfully.
3 Place of performance
Place of performance [A1] is the registered office of the contracting party.
4 goods aAvailability of goods
If at the time of ordering the goods, if ordered by youthey are not available at short notice, we will inform you. If the goods are permanently notno longer available, no contract is concludedstarted; We will inform you about this.
5 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) You can choose between the delivery to an address given by you or picked up.
(2) If you choose to pick up at a CBDplus shop as a delivery option, you will be notified by email as soon as the goods are ready for pickup. For pick-up, you must present the invoice, order confirmation or pick-up notification and a valid photo ID (such as driver's licenselicence, identity card or passport). In addition, you have to confirm the transfer of the goods by signing a transfer confirmation. If you do not pick up the goods personally, the collector will need an official photo ID, a power of attorney with your signature and a copy of your official photo ID. If pick up does not take place within 14 days after the dispatch of the pick-up notification, we will rescind after setting a further grace period from the purchase contract and the right to transfer the ordered goods expires. In this case, you will receive a credit note on the purchase price already paid (or its return) and the repayment will be in the form of the original payment (i.e. credit card or gift card credit, chargeback on account). We reserve the right to demand compensation from you for the damage we suffer as a result of not collecting the ordered goods.
(3) If you choose the delivery method as shipping to a delivery address you have specified, the shipping costs that are displayed in the webshop for the goods and when paying for the goods are to be borne by you.
(4) Are you an entrepreneur, then the delivery of the goods is at your risk.
(1) All prices on this website are in [Euro, CHF] and are inclusive of the applicable statutory sales tax. Packaging and shipping costs, if any, are calculated and shown separately.
(2) You have access to the payment methods displayed at the end of the ordering process, e.g., Payment by credit card, PayPal,or banc bank transfer. We reserve the right to restrict the selection of payment methods in individual cases.
(3) The data entered will not be stored by us, but may be held by the respective payment provider.
(4) In the event of default of payment, we shall be entitled, subject to the assertion of a higher (specifically to be proven) damage caused by default, in the amount of 12% above invoice. In addition, the customer undertakes to reimburse dunning, collection and research costs of third parties (in particular, attorney fees) insofar as these costs were useful for the purpose of pursuing legal action. We point out that the costs in the case of intervention of a lawyer in accordance with the respectively by the Lawyers Act (RATG) normalised amount plus VAT those of debt collection agencies up to the respectively regulated by the Federal Ministry of Economics by regulation for debt collection agencies ,
(5) Any refund of payments made by you will be made by the means of payment used on your order.
7 Reservation of title
(1) Until payment is complete, the delivered goods remain our property.
(2) You will inform us immediately about third-party access to the goods delivered under retention of title and will send us the documents justifying the access and a copy of the seizure protocol.
8 Right of Withdrawal
(1) You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods (or if you have ordered several goods that were delivered separately: the last of such goods) ,
(2) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
(3) In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by mail to the address of your contractual partner before the expiry of the period of revocation. Alternatively, you can send your revocation notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 Consequences of Revocation
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund to you, all payments we have received from you, including shipping costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have a different type of delivery other than that offered by us, the most favourable standard delivery), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
(2) In the case of purchase contracts in which we have not expressly offered to collect the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we may refuse to repay them until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have the goods or the Ggoods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
(3) You have to bear the immediate costs of the return.
(4) You must pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to a non-necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling[A2] .
(5) If you have requested that we begin to fulfill a contract for a service before the expiry of the withdrawal period, you will have to pay us in the event of a withdrawal an amount that compares us to the contractually agreed total price from us to the resignation of provided services.
10 Carrying out the return
(1) The goods must be returned in full, including all accessories and in the original packaging.
For items that are affected or damaged by signs of use, CBDplus will charge a reasonable fee for the impairment. The same applies if, when returning the goods accessories are missing.
(2) If you have decided to pick up the goods in our CBDplus shop, the goods must be returned to our CBDplus shop.
(3) If you have decided to deliver the goods to an address you have specified, the goods must be returned to the following return address:
Rue l`auberge 5
(4) You will find the returns address that will be considered for your return shipment on your return slip, which is attached to the goods or is available for download at
(1) If you want to assert warranty claims, you can send the affected goods to the following address: CBDplus snc, Rue l`aubergerue l`auberge 5, 1820 territetTerritet, Switzerland.
(2) Please note that acceptance does not constitute an acknowledgment of warranty claims, but requires a separate review. We will inform you of their result within a reasonable period of time.
(3) The limitation period for warranty claims for second-hand purchased products is 1 month from the date of delivery of the goods.
(4) The assignment of warranty claims is excluded.
(1) We are liable only for intent and gross negligence, except in case of injury to the life, body or health of a person. Liability for financial losses due to slight negligence is excluded.
(2) We assume no liability for the legal situation of CBD in your home country. If you make a purchase in the CBDplus Shop, you are responsible for the legal status of the ordered products in your home country. We try to act as fast as possible but laws can vary. Please inform yourself before you order in the CBDplus shop.
CBDplus snc does not share any clients information with third parties. CBDplus is fully committed to insure client confidentiality.
12 Risk in the case of delivery to consumers
When shipping the goods, the risk of loss or damage to the goods only passes to the consumer as soon as the goods are delivered to the consumer or to a third party specified by the carrier and not owned by the carrier. However, if the consumer himself has concluded the contract of carriage without using any option proposed by us, the risk shall pass to the carrier upon delivery of the goods.
At CBDplus, we handle the shipping professionally. As a reliable partner, we organize organise your shipment smoothly and transparently. We use the most modern services to ensure that your package arrives as safely, anonymously and as quickly as possible. All our products are shipped in discrete packages, including the tracking number.